Terms and conditions
Before using this website, you should read these general usage terms, because in the case of continuing using the website we understand that you accept the mentioned terms. Take into account that these can be modified at any time; therefore, they should be revised every time you access the website, and in the case of disagreement, cease using it.
- Website ownership. Both this website and the services offered and any of its content, as well as all the materials contained therein, are owned by Zunibal, S.L., with CIF [Spanish tax number] B48722755 (henceforth “the website administrators”). Any communication related to these general terms and conditions should be addressed in writing to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be attended.
- Acceptance of the conditions by the website user. The website user declares having read and accepting the general terms and conditions, adhering to current legislation and avoiding any illicit or fraudulent use of the same.
- Author rights. This website and all the materials it contains, including texts, images, documents, applications, photographs, etc., are protected by brands, author and intellectual property rights, and other series of both state and international rights.
- Restrictions of use. This website is for personal use and should not be used for lucrative and personal aims or in favour of third parties. It should not be used for illicit aims or those breaching these terms and conditions. The use, transfer or disposition of the information collected from this site cannot be used in any way that they cause unfair competition with the same. The website has been developed by the site administrators, and the author rights are protected even opportunely notifying in writing in the case of any use that does not agree with these terms and conditions by any third parties. The website cannot be copied, reproduced, published, distributed, modified, transmitted, exploited and no inverse engineering can be made of the website, the service offered via the same or of any of its parts, if any of the mentioned actions breaches the legitimate rights of the site administrators. The contents or the service itself cannot be distributed via any other means, nor can the site services be used to improve the quality of a service offered to any third party, or any if the site elements used as if these belong to others that are not the site administrators, or its use via computer or commercial correspondence, without written consent of the site administrators.
- Rights reserved. All current and future rights governed by international laws and agreements, even intellectual property rights and exploitation rights of the services included in the website are reserved for the exclusive use of the site administrators. These cannot be used, neither those of the third parties participating in the website, for any aim without a written previous authorization from the site administrators.
- Enunciado de responsabilidadEl usuario del sitio web declara el uso del mismo bajo su propia responsabilidad, reconociendo que los contenidos son proporcionados tal y como están dispuestos. Los administradores del sitio no garantizan la compatibilidad del mismo con los equipos tecnológicos del usuario, ni la ausencia total de errores o aplicaciones malignas que puedan causar daños en dichos equipos, por lo que el usuario exime de dicha responsabilidad a los administradores del sitio. De la misma forma los administradores del sitio no se responsabilizan de los contenidos o servicios de otros sitios web que aparezcan vinculados o publicitados en el presente sitio. Los precios, promociones o demás información que aparecen en este sitio web no constituyen una oferta contractual y tienen carácter informativo.
- Statement of responsibility. The website user declares that the use of the same under his/her own responsibility, recognizing that the contents are provided just as they are used. The site administrators do not guarantee compatibility of the same with the technologic equipment of the user, or the total lack of errors or main applications that can cause damage in the mentioned equipment, therefore the user should free the administrators of the mentioned responsibility. The same way the site administrators will not be responsible for the contents or services from other websites that appear linked or published on this website. The prices, promotions or other information appearing on the website do not constitute a contractual offer and are for information only.
- Personal data. According to that established in organic law 15/1999 of 13th December for protection of personal data, the site administrators notify the user of the creation and existence of a personal data file, with the aim of managing relationships with the users that have provided the mentioned data during the registration process on the website or by means of other completed form. No third party can have direct access to the mentioned information without express consent of the user. By registering or participating in any of the services included in the website, the user accepts that the site administrators send them information about their services and products they commercialize, both related with this website and with other websites managed by the site administrators. By providing their data, the users declare that these are true and can exercise the rights to access, rectification, opposition and cancellation of the same via e-mail addressed to email@example.com at any time, complying the necessary identification requirements. The site administrators are committed to maintaining the personal data in secrecy and conveniently store them, adopting the necessary means to avoid being edited or lost or any unauthorized access, according to that approved by RD 994/1999 of 11th July. The site administrators warn of the existence of “cookies” in the same.
- Period. Both the users and the site administrators can finalize the terms and conditions for non-compliance of that established by the other party, with the user having to eliminate all the information acquired through the website.
- Jurisdiction. These conditions are subject to the laws of the Kingdom of Spain, and the user accepts the presentation of any legal action exclusively before the Bilbao tribunals.
Conditions de linking -liens- et framing
Before linking or framing this website your should have read these linking and framing conditions, because in the case of carrying out either action it is understood that you accept these conditions, as well the general site terms and conditions. Take into account that both can be modified at any time, therefore, they should be revised every time you frame the website, and in the case of disagreement, cease doing it.
- Acceptance of these conditions. By linking or framing this website, the site administrators understand you have read and accepted both the linking and framing conditions and the general site terms and conditions.
- Author rights. The global appearance of this website and all the materials it contains, including texts, images, documents, applications, photographs, etc., are protected by brands, author and intellectual property rights, and other series of both state and international rights. By linking this website under these conditions, you are granted non-transferrable license without exclusivity or author rights to use the brand of the website as a link from another website. You are not allowed to use brands or names without the previous written consent by the site administrators.
- Link restrictions to the Home. Links can be established to the Home (main page) of this website as long as you have previously notified this in writing to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and that the origin website of the link does not contain inappropriate, illegal, obscene, illicit, defamatory material and neither breaches any intellectual property, or privacy rights or those of any other type.
- Framing or other types of linking restrictions. The establishment of links to inner pages of this website or the presentation of any website page inside another (framing) is restricted. Therefore, these practices should be previously notified in writing to the e-mail address email@example.com and be accepted by the site administrators in writing and from this same e-mail address. Once again, any origin site of the link or framing containing inappropriate, illegal, obscene, illicit, defamatory material and breaching any intellectual property, or privacy rights or those of any other type will be discarded.