Vessel Tracer iVMS
Détails du produit
- Inshore vessel monitoring device for SSF/Artisanal fisheries
- For vessels under 12m in length.
- No external antenna required.
- Line-powered cellular MTU
- IP 67 casing.
- Tamper proof device with laser engraved serial number.
- Internal Li-ion battery back-up, capable of transmitting over 1000 reports when operating on battery power alone, up to 7 days operation in complete darkness.
- Celular technology. Very low operational costs.
- GSM/GPRS technology.
- High frequency reporting: Can transmit positional data up to once a minute.
- No roaming charges.
- Store-and-forward technology when outside cell-phone coverage.
- Can store up to 500,000 position reports.
- Can be connected via Bluetooth to a tablet or phone to transmit catch/discard data
- Operating range of 9 to 36 V DC.
- Small and light weight:
»Length: 172 mm
»Width: 127 mm
»Height: 43 mm
»Weight: 530 grams
- Small and discreet LEDs to avoid being seen by neighbouring vessels yet sufficiently bright to be clearly visible to fisher:
External power LED: allows fishers to see if the device is being powered by the vessel’s main power or the internal battery.
Battery charge level LED: Variable Green/Amber/Red LED allows fishers to see the battery charge level of the device.
Geofence LED (optional): The device calculates geofence coordinates internally so that fishers can instantly see when they have entered a prohibited area.
Warning LED: Allows fishers to see if there is a problem with the device before leaving port or while at sea.
ONLINE VESSEL TRACKING SYSTEM
- Track and trace the vessel’s movements using Zunibal’s online and secure platform.
- Latitude, longitude, course, speed, date and time.