Tuna8 Explorer Buoy
Tuna8 Explorer, Eco-designed satellite buoy for efficient and sustainable tuna fishing. 1.440 soundings per day (sounds every minute and 24 automatic soundings every day with 60 soundings per hour eco-integration. Airmar Transducer, world leader in ultrasonic sensor technology for marine applications. Designed with system permanently open; requests at any time with immediate response. Double sounder presentation; Scientific Mode and Summary Mode. Vertical Sounder System ensures sounding in a vertical position. Zunibal certifies this buoy with the Ecodesign seal, being a product in favor of sustainability and generating less impact on our oceans.
- 1.440 soundings per day.
- Airmar Transducer.
- System permanently open. Requests at any time with immediate response.
- Movie Mode. Tool to analyze drifts and currents of the buoy/vessel.
- Temperature, currents, salinity and thermocline in the water column of every buoy.
- Compatible with Maxsea, Catsat and Insight Explorer.
Vertical Sounder System
Inertial system that ensures sounding in a vertical position.
Double sounder presentation
- Scientific Mode: 1.6 m/layer resolution. Sounder and Echogram.
- Summary Mode: 6 m/layer resolution. Historical sounder in vertical mode.
- Environmentally Friendly.
- FREE of alkaline and lead batteries.
- Complete Autonomy.
- Well-sized solar panel and battery.
Modes of operation
- Automatically sends 24 soundings daily.
- 60 spundings per hour eco-integration.
- 1 soundings per minute.
- Fishing concentration every hour.
- Automatically sends 24 GPS positions daily.
- Fortuna Mode. Sends 5 soundings.
- Tracking Mode. 8 positions every 15 min.
- Position Mode. Sends GPS position.
- Always open. Inmediate response.